Medicare + Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (MFWA)
Training for plan year 2022 begins June 21, 2021
Ready to start your MFWA training? Be more than ready for plan year 2022. Choose the path and organization that help you better-serve your members and clients. AHIP’s one-stop program meets CMS requirements and provides what you need to help your clients make the right decisions about their health insurance needs.
Why You Should Choose AHIP for Your MFWA TrainingJoin more than 100,000 agents and brokers who make AHIP their MFWA training partner each year for these reasons and so many more:
- CMS-compliant training, updated annually for accuracy and relevance.
- Transparent course fees. No hidden costs. No surprises later.
- Need CE credits? They’re available in every state, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- Maximum efficiency. Single portal makes it easy to send your training scores to multiple health insurance providers.
- The health insurance industry’s most widely recognized MFWA training.
- Unsurpassed value. Engaging content that does more than meet CMS requirements. It helps you grow your business.
- Training that reflects AHIP’s 50+ year commitment to insurance education.
What You'll Learn
||Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (FWA)
- The basics of Medicare fee-for-service eligibility and benefits
- Different types of Medicare Advantage and Part D prescription drug plans
- Eligibility and coverage
- Nondiscrimination training
- Marketing and enrollment under the Medicare Advantage and Part D program requirements
- How to identify FWA
- An overview of the industry efforts in detecting fraud
- Legal tools to combat FWA
- Understand both the human and financial cost of FWA
- Review Medicare Parts C and D Fraud, Waste, and Abuse and General Compliance requirements
- Who commits FWA
- Reporting FWA; loopholes and obligations
Ready to Get Started?Contact your plan administrator for training requirements and enrollment discounts if applicable.